BILLS!!!! SO stressful.
I have had a stack of medical bills sitting on my desk that I refuse to look at it. They total well over $1500! Wtf is the point of having insurance if you have bills like this.
Well bill 1 is for me... Don't get this one. It is for the ER. They are saying they are not a provider... hmm an ER not a provider. How does that happen. Meanwhile when I check online according to my insurance. THey got paid and I should owe nothing! Now I have to make a phone call.
Well bill 2 is for Andrew. And at first i was really pissed at the dr's office b/c when I called they said they took our insurance and now I was getting a bill. I wouldn't have gone to them if they didn't take our insurance. So now upon further investigation. THe original dr they submitted under doesn't but it looks like they resubmitted it under another dr in the practice. Great no problem. ActuallY WRONG!!!! For some reason they have that my insurance ended June 1! Nope I have my check that shows I paid Kevin's asshole former fucking boss the money to pay for the fucking insurnace. If he pocketed that money OMFG I am going to totally flip my fucking lid. I am so mad at this asshole it sin't even funny! He has been the root of our fucking stress since fucking February.
I need to go breathe! I HATE DOING BILLS!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
Meh..just relax and take a chill..its just a call, no biggie. You'll get it done. Can you text them? LOL :o) Just have some perspective about it, you could have to do this and be working a *real* job! Thats when it REALLY sucks. ((((((hugs))))))
Post a Comment