Words you never want to hear from your boss... usually not a good sign and given that the last 2 paychecks bounced we fear the worst. HE wouldn't talk to Kevin today b/c we said we were doing some family stuff today given that it was Scott's last day. But he spoke to one of his co-workers and the boss told him he has no money!
We are dead.... we are still catching up from the loss from the lay off... we just got this insurance activated and now.... I don't even know what to do. Part of me doesn't even want to think about it.
Kevin is trying to hide that it is upsetting him. I mean he is a damn good carpenter. He deserves better then this. He can't work for himself b/c we just never made enough money. I just wish one of these companies would really come through with their commitment and say yeah we will have you long term so far no one has kept that promise!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment