Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sincere???

Well, I got an apologize. People are telling me not to believe it but deep down I do. I really do believe he is sorry for hurting me. I think he sees it, I think he understands. I am still slightly leary and I know what I need to do. I asked him to just be a bit considerate of my feelings and to put himself in my shoes. He said he would try and that is all I could ask for. It was a good conversation and I feel a little better yet a bit confused about the whole thing. I don't know why this friendship means so much to me. But for some reason it does even with the new friends I have his frineship means alot to me.
Argh... new issues arriving, will update more later.

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

i don't know the whole story, but friends (IMO) shouldn't cause so much STRESS. Aren't they supposed to have the opposite effect on us? (((((Hugs))))

Christina said...

Yeah I hear what you are saying. Unfortunately I think that some of it was my own doing. And at this point I am going to pick my head up and just move on with whatever things may be at.