The best way to put it. Although I do not trust this man at this point and I won't talk to him again other then civil hellos, I am not going to dwell on it. And we didn't. A few things came up but I think that I made my point the night before and I did not rehash. Things between me and my friend seem fine, so I am glad that is ok b/c that is most important to me.
We all went to Sesame Place and had a GREAT time! I do have some pics again b/c I am on my laptop I can't upload them, boy I oh everyone tons of pics, lol. Unfortunately Andrew wanted nothing to do with the water. BUt he seemed to have a really good time anyway. My nephew had a blast. He kept worrying that since it was called "Sesame Place" that it would be really babyish but it really wasn't. I went on my first water slide. That's right ladies and gentleman I had never been on a water slide before. I screamed the whole way down and then drowned myself when I got into the pool b/c my mouth was wide open. Probably was a pretty interesting site, lol.
Today we are having a lazy day, between spending the money the past few days I am totally broke. I had to borrow $10 from P to cover our lunch today at hte deli, lol. Plus it is like 500 million degrees out. Well not quite but it sure does feel that way.
Two more days and he will be going home. Not that I want him to go per se but come the end of the week I am tired and broke b/c you know the aunt has to spoil him. It is funny b/c usually the minute he leaves I think about next year.
I promise after this weekend I will post some more recent pics!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment