UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE! I am crushed I am actually at a total lost for fucking words at this....
First of all let me start off by saying my best friend and her hubby have had a really rough time lately. I mean some serious fucking shit is going on and there marriage is on the verge of ending. I have tried to be very supportive of the situation and encoraging to try to get help and work through it etc. Some recent events have really escalated things and things have gotten worse and I have been getting really mad at what he has been doing to my best friend.
Well he totally crossed the line today. I will never speak to or trust this man again! THe plan was for a while now to go to Sesame Place with my friend, her cousin and another friend. Well the other friend cancelled out but ok no biggie. So now they want to leave NJ at 8, that would require me to leave LI by like 6:30 b/c of traffic. So we said instead of doing the drive in one shot I would stay at my bf's house for the night. I stay there all the time and it is never a problem. Baby will sleep in the pack and play in my room and Scott on the couch.
SO I call my bf and I tell her we are on our way... no problem. I call when we get close, no problem I will meet you at the house. A few minutes later I get a phone call from my bf stating that she told her hubby we were coming and he flipped out. Said the house was a mess and make them go to a hotel. So we head over and wait outside while she talks to him. We waited a bit when I realized, do I really want me and the kids to be staying someplace we aren't wanted. Now my friend said we can stay at her moms but, what if Andrew didn't go back to sleep and was up screaming or something. They work. I don't want to put them out you know.
So off we go looking for hotel. I go to two and they are booked. I finally think to use the gps and call. I found a holiday inn. Fucking $150!!!! WTF.
you know he has fucking with my friend he has fucked with me and I kind of shrugged it off. But now he has fucked with my kids!!!! That has totally crossed the line. I mean part of me is worried I am overreacting but I really don't think I am.
So then I get a hold of my bf and she says she talked to her mom and tehn she talked to him and I guess things are ok. Well guess what they aren't. I told her and I really lost it, I told her how I felt that I want nothing to do with that man ever again. And I told her basically what I said here. I just totally lost it on her and I don't know how much she gets it. How difficult this was. I mean I know she is going through a hard time and this sucks for her but I said to her he has no affected 2 children that have nothing to do with this shit at all. Plus Scott is here to get away from his own shit. He is here b/c of problems at home and he now has to deal with this. He has to worry about this. God help me if he says he doesn't want to come back.
So anyway, I tell her all this shit and she almost sounds mad at me. I mean I apologized and said I knew it wasn't her fault and it wasn't her doing and hopefully she is just mad at the situation but I don't think she has a right to be mad at her. I am totally not mad at her. I hope she knows that. I hope she understands what I just dealt with and I just finally broke down b/c I was trying not to break down in front of the kids.
I ended the conversation with the fact that I am going to move on from this and give these kids a great day tomorrow. And that I hope she still joins us. I said I would like to see my b/f as long as I am right here. And that is waht I am going to do. I don't want to dwell I just want to have a good time tomorrow.
So that is where I am at. I am finally settled and i guess eventually I will fall asleep, I hope.
GOd I hope I am not overreacting, I hope everything works out ok! Now I am worried!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
My goodess, I am so sorry things are going rough for you right now.. :( that's no good. I hope you can sort this situation out, i don't think her hubby had the right to flip out, i mean, he knew you were coming right? and you stay there all the time. I think he was just having a PMS day. I say give him time to calm down and things will be fine. *hugs*
Post a Comment