Well I realized that I haven't posted any updates in a while and I also realized that the last few i did were pretty much downers. I was going to try to make this a completely up beat one but I got a few things I want to throw in there.
Last few days have been super busy. Andrew still isn't eating well but he has his moments so I am not fully concerned to the point where I need to call the ped immediately but I will bring it up at his 2 year appointment. He is also getting over a really bad cold and is super cranky. But to me if he isn't eating this could be part of his crankiness.
I am feeling really good about mynew friendship with p. I feel that it is not going to disappear like the last one did and that we have discussed things to such an extent that we both understand each other etc. It is cool b/c he knows how to make me feel special and treats me the way I want to be treated which I think is kind of hard to do. He has definately filled this emptiness that I have felt. In fact today I came to the realization that I have been feeling this way since my big fall out with M a few years ago. He was my best bud for so long we were inseperable in HS and I guess I miss him!
Speaking of losing friends, seeing E today hurt. It was the first time I have seen him since he got the new girlfriend. I am realizing more and more each day that my feelings for him although I genuinely love him as a friend I think I fell for him in other ways as well. I think I was really denying this for a long time. But I was happy at one point that he made it a consious effort to come and chat with me unfortunately Iw as chasing Andrew around so we couldn't chat but that attempt meant ALOT to me!
I am getting really excited for Kevin's party. People are RSVP'ing that they can come and I am starting to get more shit in order. I am still slacking alot and I really need to get my ass in gear but at least we have progress.
I got some great pics of Andrew at the beach today I will try to upload them soon.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment