I can't take this anymore. My stress level has never been so high in my life and I just don't think I can take it anymore!
So Kev's paycheck bounced.... has the boss paid us back...... NOPE! Now it is Thursday he is claiming he can't find the money meanwhile tomorrow is Friday..... He is supposed to pay us again!
If this just couldn't happen at the worst time. On Saturday I have to pay the caterer and the cook in cash... and guess how much money I have in my checking account $6.92!!!! Yes that is the magic number. And I have checks out there.
My mom offered to lend us $1000 which I really don't want to do. Besides I have other bills to pay that I really need the 2 paychecks. Besides the fact that this will be the second person I am borrowing money from and I can't take this!
Oh and to top it off, P and I went to go checkou thte backyard at the firehouse yesterday to find out what we can use/can't use and guess what......... THe chairs are missing! THere are no fucking chairs. I have 57 + people coming and there are only 17 chairs. so now on top of all this other shit I need to find chairs and clean them.
I just don't think I can take this anymore!!!!!!!!
oh and of course Andrew has a COLD AGAIN!!!!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment