Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yeah yeah yeah...

I am slacking on my updates and on my promises. I said I would upload pics and I actually went to do that today. For the first time in what feels like weeks I had some time by myslef on the computer. Of course I am so far behind that I didn't even have the pics uploaded from my cam to the computer so therefore I couldn't upload them here. I will I promise.

As for me... just been really busy! I am spending alot of time at night (which is when I would be on the computer) with friends, especially P. We just have a fantastic time together. I feel like we have been friends for years. IN fact the other day his mom commented to him "too bad she is married b/c you two get along so well!" We really do. I think alot of it has to do with we understand each other. He really understands my insecurities and my fears like no one else. It is really great to have a friend like him.

Got alot of stuff going on. Been planning Kevin's party all by myself for the most part and dude this is alot of fucking work. Plus the "sneaking around" is getting hard. I think Kevin thinks that something is going on but he has no idea, lol. I just can't wait for this to be done! Not to mention the fact that he wants to do something for Andrew's birthday for the following day! So now I am working on two parties!!! ARGH!

Bills and money sucks... but I really don't want to get into that. I am pissed as hell at Dish Network b/c they can't fix my dish problems. The only way I can fix it is to either fix the roof on my garage or cut down some trees!

I think Andrew and I or Kevin and I have plans for almost every day for the rest of the summer! I am even double and triple booked.

So basically I am super super busy so I may not update as much as I should but I will try to when I can.

0 comments: