Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Puts things in perspective

Back in June I amde a post... I titled "puts things in perspective"

It was about my friend Jackie from work. a beautiful vibrant caring person. Well we received an email at work today that she lost the battle cancer on July 31st.

Although I read the email a few hours ago I have not been able to really think about it b/c I was not home. Now sitting here and writing about her makes me so sad.

The family waited to tell people b/c they wanted things private and I understand that. My job is going to plant a tree in her memory in our Garden.

I don't even know how to react or respond or what to think it. She really was a beautiful person. I mean people say that all the time but she really was.......... :'(


I can't think about it.....You can read more about her in my old post I don't recall what I wrote

Here she is... and this picture really shows how beautiful she was inside and out!


RIP Jackie... You will always been in our hearts, thoughts and memories!

0 comments: