Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally.....

Finally we are going back upstate. Haven't been up all summer since 4th of July! In fact we almost didn't go this weekend either b/c of the whole money issue also. But my parents helped us out a little. And when we get back I am going to do somethings to help us out a little. I need a cushion for instances when this asshole boss bounces a check. I just feel like I can not catch up right now. Plus I will be back to work in a few weeks and althought it isn't much It is still a little bit.

I think we need it. Need to get away from the stress of this house and money and bills etc. I really thought after all the parties my stress would be relieved and that the fighting will stop but it hasn't. I still owe my mom a good amount of money between helping pay for the party and a small loan she gave us. And I hate oweing her or anyone money for that matter!!!! So the thought is to get a home equity line of credit. Pay her back put a little in the bank and then let the rest be there in case of an emergency or bounced paycheck with the mortgage due whatever I need. I really think that will help put my mind at ease!

I guess Kevin is super stressed out to. I don't think I realized how stressed he was until yesterday. He has been telling me for a week he had an "appointment" yesterday. Wouldn't tell me anything more then that. He said after the appointment he will tell me waht it is all about.
Turns out he went to stress management counseling and will continue to go to it once a week! What upsets me most about it is that he couldn't tell me about it. That he felt he couldn't discuss it with me. I mean I know he is stressed I am stressed. It just saddens me! :(

But maybe this weekend will help! I hope it will help!

0 comments: