Sunday, November 2, 2008

WOW what a great weekend

I have had so much fun the past few days. THere were my sad lonely moments like on Halloween trick or treating with just Andrew b/c Kevin was at work and my friends bailed on me (jerks, lol).

I got to spend alot of time with my friends this weekend which was really nice. Was with them Thurs night had some fun.

Friday night didn't get out until after 2 am b/c that is when Kevin got home from work but I still had a blast amyway.

Then last night we had the halloween party. Kevin was there too which he needed to and we had sooo much fun. I turned some heads when apparently E and I were seriously dancing for a while. I was having fun but Kevin was saying that everyone kept looking at him like is he seeing this. Yes he was standing right there and was totally fine with it. it was all in good fun. But I do have to say I enjoyed every second of it.
Sometimes I feel so down b/c I want to be the center of attention, but I am not hot enough or pretty enough to be that one. There is always a girl there that is prettier then me and I am just like one of the guys. But i didn't quite feel that way. There was a moment where he was commenting about another girl but it was just kind of different. I like the attention he gave me at that moment made me feel good about myself. Besides the fact that i looked good. I think that is why Kevin doesn't mind b/c he knows I strive for that and he knows it makes me happy. It was kind of funny. ALso Kevin thinks if he shows that it really doesn't bother him and that he knows about my flirtatiousness then people won't start rumors you know.

As for halloween itself. Andrew was sooo cute. He figured out how to trick or treat right away. He would go up ring the bell, say "trick or treat" pick out candy like he knew what he was looking at, put it in his bag, say "thank you" start walking away and say "happy halloween" SOOOO Cute. I will post some pics from Halloween and from his halloween party and ours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing is, there will always be someone prettier, someone smarter, someone thinner, someone funnier. The trick is to be happy with the unique combination of traits that makes you the special person you are. No one else can ever be more you than YOU!

Christina said...

Thanks... Yeah I have realized that but I am starting to realize that and I am realizing from this I can tell who my real friends are. I mean everyone who has seen the pictures felt that I looked really good Sat night and well I knew it, I felt good and I think that is why I had such a FANTASTIC time!