Well I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was kind of mixed, Andrew woke up with the same cold I have been fighting. So he was good for a while but he couldn't handle the lack of a nap which if he was feeling better he probably would have been fine. It just meant that we missed our last stop. But otherwise it was nice.
Yesterday I had a great day. Nothing was going to bring me down and I even finally had a good night at bowling and had fun with my friends last night at the firehouse.
But the one thing I had to update with was what Andrew did this am. He was watching Mickey Mouse this am while we were getting dressed. And he picked up my bra, held it up and kept calling it "Mickey Mouse" I thought it was just way too cute.
I have some great pics with from the duck pond I will upload them soon!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment