Monday, November 24, 2008

Not sure why.......

but Kevin reading my blog bothers me!

Last night I decided to spruce up the blog (I hope you all like the changes). So Kev asked what I was doing I told him and he asked if he could see. I figured I would just quickly show him what it looked like and be done with it. But instead he asked to read it I immediately said no. He went off in a huff and got pissed off. Idk I feel like this is like my diary, my vents, my inner thoughts. So of course I caved and was like Fine here and handed him my laptop. I don't know how much he read but he came upstairs like "what was so bad about that" I was like "b/c it is mine! and that I didn't want to talk about it"

I know others read it but it was different letting him read it. I mean it is nothing he doesn't know but still Ifeel like we are open about everything he knows everything about me this was my one thing. I don't even know why it bothers me I wish it did, but I thought maybe this am when I woke up I would feel better but I don't.

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

I mention the blog to Joe, but as far as I know, he has never ventured to read it. He's not the type to do it on his own, so I don't even think about it.

Dayna said...

DH does not know about mine yet and I hope when I tell him I've got one, he does not want to read it for the same reasons...my place to vent. He probably won't but you never know. One of these days...