Saturday, November 22, 2008

SO MUCH FUN.....

Wow I needed that... I went out last night with my friends and I had so much fun. I really haven't had that much fun in a while. E was even there, I haven't been able to hang out with him since school started and he was there having a good time since he didn't have to get up in the morning. I miss him so much, I didn't realize how much I miss his friendship and companionship until I spent time with him again. It sucks b/c are schedules are so crazy we just can't seem to find the time except for some occasional phone calls that often get interrupted by something. But I have come to the conclusion that he is not not talking to me b/c he doesn't want to but b/c he is busy and I can respect that. B/c when we do talk it is the same way we used to and I feel like I really do mean alot to him as a friend, he tells me shit that he doesn't tell anyone else.

Actually the night didn't start out so great... I had some more issues with P but I have come to another conclusion that I am not going to expect anything from him. If I expect less then there is less dissapointment. At first I thought I was expecting too much but I am really not expecting anything more then any good friend would expect but apparently he is incapable of this. He knows he does wrong but after the fact, he doesn't realize before or during these mistakes that he is hurting me. ANd yes he always feel bad but stop making me feel bad and fix it. But I know this could take time and I am willing to stick by his side and remmeber that he has problems that need to be dealt with and attempt to not take it so personally which I always do.

WEll I have my first scrapbooking get together. I am excited but I am nervous that no one will buy anything. But I sure do hope so! Wish me luck!

0 comments: