I know I have been slacking... There has been so much going on. I am still trying to get used to Kevin working nights and that I am alone alot but that seems to be getting better.
We had a fantastic weekend, went and celebrated my uncles 80th birthday which was alot of fun visiting with family I have not seen in a long time. We even had a chance to have a nice family day on Sunday and went to a children's museum in NJ. AND I got to see my friend. She was my maid of honor I have known her forever. She is 18 weeks pregnant and just a few weeks ago her husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He is doing ok but obviously this is a major blow.
THe other thing I have been dealing with is his friend and his depression. I don't know what to do for him anymore and I find myself feeling the same way I did a few years ago. I had to push my best friend in the whole world away b/c I mentally could not deal with the issues. I have my own problems that I have to keep under control. I want to be a friend for him and be there for him but I find myself not knowing what to do for him. And when I back away he gets more and more upset. I am afraid for him. I am afraid he will do something stupid. He says he won't be he just hates his life. I have told him several times he needs to get help and he just out right refuses. I just don't know what else to do. Kevin thinks I am codling him but I am just tryingto be his friend.
Money still isnt great but I know that it will get better with Kevin working so much but geez is it stressful!
On a good note... we are starting major renovations to the deli this weekend to surprise P's mom. I am so excited to do this. I think she needs it and the business needs it and it is just really exciting.
I will have some pics again soon... I promise!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
I am glad things are looking up. I am right there with you on the money thing. We have one income and there is 7 of us. There just never seems to be enough.....
Post a Comment