Isn't it amazing how just 1 or 2 words said by a certain someone could just make you melt.
I have posted alot about E lately, I miss his friendship alot.... Hanging out with him Friday just reinforced that. I have to admit there are probably more feelings then just friends when it comes to E, but it is just nothing that would ever happen nor would I really want it to happen. I am very happy where I am but it is a part of life that you find someone that you feel very strongly for.
Ironically he feels the same way about his ex (who happens to be the girl that I am concerend Kevin has feelings for).....
I actually was just chatting with E.... we talked about us, and our friendship/relationship. Which in the past was not something he ever liked to talk about, I was glad to hear that he was willing and open about things. I still don't fully know his complete opinion on me but even if I did know or even if he did like me as more then just a friend what difference would it make, besides that it is a bit of an ego boost.
But he is super busy and misses hanging out.... I then asked "do you miss me?" and I immediately commented "probably not" His response... "of course" Those two words actually made me cry.... Having such low self esteem I always just thought he didn't want to be my friend anymore and I was kind of chasing him around.... But part me felt like, he tells me stuff he doesn't tell anyone else, he trys to contact me lately it isn't always me contacting him and that makes me feel like he does appreciate my frienship.
I guess I just never realized how some people can mean so much to me. I feel so blessed to be developing these friendships with these people. I mean P, E, G, now even R and of course H (she's the best).
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment