I had another great day today. Andrew and I had a playdate with Michele and Olivia. We had a great time. I loved meeting her children especially her beautiful Jenna. And we all had a blast and can not wait to get together gain. And I will post some pics later (can't uplaod them to my laptop for some strange reason).
And then my night just went downhill. Kevin and I wanted to watch So you think you can dance. He was going to do some chores in between I was going to do my email etc. So I paused the show again and I am waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing. I finally find him and he isn bed. WTF. We were watching a show!!! He then pulls some shit that he thought we were going to spend time together (we just had dinner together). And then complains about me being on my laptop. First of all I do this so I am not up all night taking care of stuff and I can get to bed earlier b/c that i what he requested. In fact he told me once that he liked it better when I did my computer stuff earlier and while we were watching tv. He says I didn't even talk to him. We watch the show we comment on the show what more were we going to talk about.
THis just pisses me off. He thinks the whole time I am on here bs'ing with people and flirting with guys and doing b/s. You know what if only he fucking new. 90% of the stuff I was doing tonight was for his FUCKING surprise party. I almost wanted to turn around and be like look this is what I am fucking do it you fucking idiot. You are going to blow it. But it is as if he doesn't trust me. ARGH! You know this is alot of work plannig a big surprise party by myself and working on trying to get his whole family to NY to be here for it. I mean I was chatting a bit but not that much. ANd I even said I had stuff to do before I go to bed. Which I really did!
Not to mention the fact that I also check his work email for him and take care of lots of business.
Then I hear him throwing shit and slamming doors etc and he starts storming out the door. Now I am done... "where are you going" he was like IDK. I was like go to the fucking bar have a drink and find some other women b/c I have had it. I hate all this b/s that he gives me. I mean he gave me a hard time about going out with my g/f's tomorrow night for dinner not b/c he has stuff to do but b/c he wants to go out. WHEN have I EVER stopped him! NEVER. But he has no where to go. HE doesn't drink he doesn't go to bars. He goes to the firehouse. He wants to run for lieutenant am I stopping him NO! Am I telling him to go to all sorts of drills and whatever yes. SO WTF else does he want!!! ARGH!
He is home.. let the yelling begin, actually I don't even want to see him, I hope he goes right upstairs to bed.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment