Another long weekend. I mean not that I am fully complaining I enjoy the variety but it is just crazy and tiring...
So lets see... Friday I did a girls night out (dinner and the carnival). Had a really nice time. It was a little tiring but good....
Here are the girls
After that I did my usual go to the firehouse. Except I really didn't drink maybe 1 drink. Still was out really late but that was ok, was having a really good time with some friends and well there was a fire call mixed in there too.
Then I was in Jersey for most of the weekend scrapbooking. Later I will take some pics and make a slide show of my progress.
Today we had a big staff retreat. It was alot of fun and it was at this gorgeous park. I am totally bringing Andrew again. In fact, Kevin and I brought him tonight. I got some great nature pics and stuff and I will upload those tommorrow.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment