Why am I always the thrid wheel. Why am I always odd man out. Sometimes it really sucks! I hate feeling left out and I don't know why I am not more of the crowd.
ON a funny note, I went to a bar in NJ on Friday night. Had a really good time and I even got picked up by some guy. He wasn't that good looking but I was SUPER flattered, I am usually not the target, usually it is one of the hot skinny girls I am with (which there were plenty of) that get picked up or flirted with so it really was an ego boost. We just sat there and bs's nothing happened or snything b/c I told him I was married but it was cool.
Got super wasted again and just like any other Friday night strolled in the door at 5:30.
THen had to get up at 8 to go to freehold for a scrapbooking event. It was good but it was like am illion degrees in the place. I did get 8 pages done. I will take pictures later and post a slide show of the last few sessions of scrapbooking bc I have not posted them in a while.
Today is Fathers Day. Happy Fathers Day to all dads!
we are doing mostly family stuff, had breakfast together, weather isn't great for the park but we are going to the in-laws and my parents today. So it should be a good time.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
sounds like a good weekend, hotty! I don't know how you function on so little sleep!
Post a Comment