Monday, June 16, 2008

Stress, Stress, and more stress....

Argh, I just feel like more and more stressful things are being thrown at me everyday.
1. bills... money, don't even want to go there
2. getting stuff done on this house
3. doing work on this house
4. insurance
5. Andrew is sick AGAIN!
6. now my tenant is claiming she fell down the stairs and hurt her back and is going to a dr.... I could be liable for this and now have to deal with my homeowners insurance
7. my tenant is moving out June 30. Calls me today for an extension b/c the house they are going to move into is being foreclosed and they don't have a place to live. Well sorry my new tenant is moving in on the 1st.
8. planning and paying for Kevin's party
ARGH!

On a better note..... E called me today. God it felt great. I texted him to see what was up, really b/c I was stressing needed a friend. I knew he was working honestly figured I would get a text back saying that he was working and couldn't talk which I did understand. but an hour after my text he called me. We bs'd for a little bit discussed Kevins party and then he had to go. But even though it was only 5 or 10 min the fact he caleld just meant alot to me.... in like a really weird and indescribable way. I asked him to read my blog, I don't know if he did or not b/c I said he didn't have to comment back or anything but I hope he did just to know what is going through my head. Again I KNOW how super busy he is and I do totally understand that. But it meant alot for him to call!

0 comments: