Yeah I know, I have been slacking. Things have just been crazy and very stressful. Still not union work but Kev got a few side jobs, not the same but at least it is a little bit of money. We are cutting costs on alot but I just know it isn't enough. We looked into some options but I don't feel like getting into it now. I do appreciate everyones help and advice and I am looking into some of those suggestions.
I had a pretty crazy week, I got to see my old roommate Terry. I was really excited, she is alot of fun and b/c I had to drive I managed to save money at the bar and only spent $4 plus tip! I even had exciting nights Friday and Saturday night.
I finally got to give E his christmas present, I ws beginning to think he didn't want it and I made it just for him, and we even got to spend some "alone" time chatting like we used to do. I have actually been seeing him alot lately b/c we have been working out together and it makes me feel closer to him. I think some people are right that he cares about me more as a friend then he will lead me to believe. BUt it was fun Saturday just chatting, I really do miss that!!! However the lack of sleep over the weekend was not so good but it was all worth it.
I did have some small issue with a "Friend" that spread a secret about me, but you know what I was pissed at first and now I am kind of like whatever, I don't care. I just learned that this friend can not be trusted.
The best part of the weekend is Saturday we went the Fire/EMS Mega Show. Saw lots of fire trucks and stuff. I will have to upload pics this afternoon. Andrew loved it! And I was proud of ourselves b/c we only got sweats for me to workout in and a shirt for Andrew and Kev, we could have very easily spent even more money.
Oh I almost forgot... we have finally done it... We have started Cloth Diapering Andrew all day as well. Steph introduced us to these flushable liners and we got some diapers the other day. If we like it I will get just a few more. I figure this will be good practice for the next one and we can cd from the start. I don't know what I was thinking that I didn't take pics of him in is fluffy butt, but I will!
I think that is all for now, few other things going on but I don't want to get into them now.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment