Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 SUCKS!!!

Ok lets see what else could go wrong...

1. my Birthday sucked, no one showed up except 2 people... so all these people I thought were my friend apparently really could care less!

2. My tenant is a fucking asshole who has totally taken advantage of me and hasn't paid me on time and got a fucking dog even though I told him not to. I feel o fucking betrayed

3. We had a line of duty death of a cheif that died from a fire that I was at in my town!

4. Trooper Dante passed away which has left me a crying idiot for several days.

5. We have NOOOOOO MOney!!! I mean no... nothing in savings not enough to pay bills or the mortgage. THis alone is the biggest stress ever!

6. Kevin got laid off again! We don't know for how long but I can't afford for him to be out of work for even one day.

7. I can't find a job b/c Kevin's hours change too much and I then can not afford a sitter.

8. My one weekend away that I have been looking forward to for a few weeks now is now cancelled b/c my friend is not in the mood.... what about me! :( Yeah I know petty compared to it all but when you add it all up.

9. My business is going no where fast and no matter how hard I try I can't get it going!

10. My house is falling apart we have no money to fix it.

11. Kevin and I fight all the time, not like fight in a bad way like our marriage is in bad shape but b/c we are so stressed out.

12. Kevin is ready for kid #2.... I can't do it! I can't do it knowing that at any point we can't even pay the mortgage. We can not afford it and he argues we will never be able to. But I don't want to be this bad.

13. Oh and it is day 5 of my diet and I already blew it last night with a late night trip to MCdonalds :(

14. Did I mention the money situation!

15. and as petty as this sound my friend thought it would be funny to through a bowling shoe at me last night and hit me in the head! of course I was in the middle of an amazing game and it hurt really bad.

I really just want to run away screaming! Get away from here and this fucking money pit I call a house!

0 comments: