Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update

Well a little update...

Insurance.. Technically b/c Kevin is not working we are eligble for Family Heatlh which is the state mandated insurance. And b/c we were part of Oxford if we go through them they will retroactive it to Sept 1st. So more then likely we will do that. Wehat is good is that they don't reass our income til next year so this buys us some time on job searching.

Speaking of jobs.... Still nothing, Kevin is super depressed he feels like he is not providing for us. HE did get his union card back BUT according to his friend it is REALLY slow! He does have an interview tomorrow with a company based on Fire Island. We don't know much yet, except that they are looking for several Lead carpenters and carpenters. And that he has 2 possibly 3 bayhouses to be built from the ground up. SO he has the work. It is just a matter of the pay or insurance. My opinion is even if he doesn't havethe insurance at least do it for the money until we can find something that has the insurance.

I am still feeling lonely. I mena example today, my friend called and mentionedhe was going to a mutual friends house and didn't even think to invite. I just feel like they only do for certain reasons, idk.

However I have my first Creative Memories show coming up in a few weeks, I am super excited and well nervous at the same time, lol.

0 comments: