Things are ok...
Nikki is improving. WE get to go see her today. And we have to determine what we are going to do about physical therapy. Choices are inpatient, outpatient or nothing. Of course this is not part of the initial fee they told us about. My concern is her best interest at this point. I want her home but could it be dangerous with another dog and a 2 year old. What about the cost etc? So we go today and they will let us know all the detials. I think I am going to make the decision based on her abilities and stuff. I do miss her so much though! THere is always something that reminds me of her!
My weekend was pretty good. I went to a cool club with P on Friday night it was a little dead b/c of a private party but it was still interesting and will probably enjoy going back again. It was sweet b/c we got back to his place and we both totally passed out. I haven't slept that good in ages, I guess it was just nice to have someones arms around me. Kevin and I tend to sleep on opposite sides of the bed, just b/c the bed is big enough. Don't worry Kevin knows that I was there he is comfortable with P and I's friendship.
Saturday was great, we went apple picking I will try to upload some pics later I realized I haven't uploaded pics in a while. Then I went to NJ b/c I had a luncheon on Sunday for my consultant business. I got to chill with Beth and dia little scrapbooking.
The luncheon was nice (not much food though, lol) but I got alot out of it. Then I went to celebrate P's birthday with him. He loved my present. I was so worried b/c I wasn't sure if it was the right dvd. He was so impressed that I remembered him discussing Babylon 5 and that there was a direct to dvd movie he wanted that was like months ago. Plus I made him a dream catcher for his room. He even said to me "this is the best gifts I have recieved in a long time" I try my best!
So now I am just waiting for Kevin to come home gonna both go to soccer (maybe I will get some pics) and then go to Nikki. I will update everyone on her status later.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment