I just feel almost abandoned. Suddenly several of my friends just don't want to talk to me. I don't know why. I don't remember something happening. I just feel alone. I mean if we had a major blow up I could understand but idk. Maybe I just looked at things as more of a friendship. I guess I just deluded myself. You know what though if you just don't want to talk to me anymore then just tell me and I will back off. But part of me worries that I am just being paranoid and that I am reading into things too much and I need to just chill out.
But I just need friends. I need people to distract me from the major stresses in my life. Idk I don't think I can handle the stress of loosing friends on top of everything else.
On a good note, Nikki is coming home tomorrow.
Still no luck in the job search :(
May have found a way to get inexpensive health insurance since kevn's boss has TOTALLY screwed us over in that catagory.
Man I don't even know what to think anymore, my head is just spinning.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
hugs to you. I would look into medicaid. I hope you have a good weekend.
Post a Comment