Monday, October 6, 2008

What else could go wrong.....

Well let's see...

  • Kevin still has no job
  • we are broke!
  • we have no insurance
  • I can't find a job
  • we are broke!
  • I have a stack of bills including the mortgage and property taxes that I have no many to pay
  • I have a tenant that doesn't pay his rent on time
  • Kevin and I are constantly fighting
  • I have chosen to stop or barely hanging out or talking with my friends to stop us from fighting, which is making me fucking lonely and miserable
  • I am lonely and miserable
  • we are broke!
  • My computer fucking diet, can't fix it and have no money to get someone to look at it for me
  • Nikki is still not well
  • Andrew is entering his terrible twos
  • I am gaining weight
  • I can't sleep
  • my back and shoulder always hurts
  • can't see a dr b/c we have no health insurance
  • I hate everything right now!
  • oh and did I mention we are broke!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I hope things get better really soon! (((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I hope things get better soon, too!