Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally........

My pc is fixed!

We knew it was a power problem. We tried the switch first which was $11, nope... New power supply I guess is the next guess. Well $79 for a refurb. I guess I dont' really have a choice.

And that did it. SO finally something good in my life.

Nikki is doing VERY well she had her follow up visit the other day and they were quite impressed.

Andrew is cute as hell. I mean he drives me crazy but as long as I get us out of the house he is great. We did our first lil sluggers class which went ok... but there were some other issues going on so I think he would really enjoy it on a regular thing. And we had our first art class which he LOVED. It was sooo cute. Now I am torn about skipping gymboree in the winter now that we found stuff he likes. If Kevin gets a job maybe we will do all 3.

Still no job... not gonna go there...

As for Kevin and me... all time low this weekend. He was invited to a Halloween party, that was hosted by my lieutenant and friend. I was NOT invited! Only he was. At first I thought ok... this is fucked up, but I want to encourage Kevin to go b/c he is allowedand b/c I want him to know that I really am ok if he wants to go out. Again although I tell him this all the time he obviously does not always believe me. But as it came closer it bothered me more and more. I think b/c and even a friend said this that I go out and he doesn't come, I want him there, we just can't always get a sitter. This was very different. This was a party, not just a night of random people possibly hanging out at the firehouse. There was no chance for there not to have a sitter b/c well I was not invited. Then he was out til 2:30. Yes I have stayed out later... but Kevin doesn't drink and ANY party we go to he always fizzles out early. It just hurt. When he first came home I was just bitchy and asking him what he did and all he said was beer pong... Like ok you played beer pong for 5 hours... he wouldn't tell me anything else. So last night I told him how it was different and he asked all these scenarios of when he could hang out and I was like yes of course you can. In fact this friday I am going to encourage him to hang out since i have to work the next day.

Anyway.... this was alot longer of an update then I planned. I will update more later with some pics now that my pc is up and running!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear about Nikki!