Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why do I do this to myself!

So I was baby and hubby free last night. I had bowling but I was so going out afterwards. At first it looked like everyone was bailing on me then our friends called and they were all at the firehouse.
Thank god. We hung out had too much to drink, had a fantastic time! I walked in the door this morning at 4:30. By the end of the night it was just me and my good friend E. It is amazing b/c we just find anything to talk about. I think b/c we are both real chatter boxes it is really funny.
But boy am I exhuasted. My mom called at 9 and asked what time I got home, I said 4:30 she was shocked. I got Andrew and now he is napping, why I am not napping I do not know, I partially still have that residual drunk feeling going on but whatever.

All I do now is Kevin is in the air... He should be landing in about 1 1/2 hours and I can't wait to see him, I have missed him so much this week! Hopefully the weather will hold up and we can go to the park or something as a family, we need some family time.

0 comments: