Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Argh...

Another day of fighting. This is getting ridiculous. I mean today, geez how stupid can one person be.
He got a call from a potential job, he told him how much he wnated to make and the guy said that was a big too high for him. Ok and he hung up the phone... instead of saying, well how much are you willing to go.... ARGH how hard of a question is that. I ask him why he doesn't ask and he goes off the deep end.
Then after dinner he tells me he wants to go mow the lawn, ok... with that he is gone, he didn't tlel me he was leaving that second and he left Andrew playing in the backroom by himself.
Then we are sitting here and he wants my undivided attention (no tv or comp) so he discusses what he wants. I really have nothing to say on the matter and again he goes off the deep end. WTF! I swear you would think he was on the rag. Then he would walk out of the room I would start my show again and he would get mad and come back to say something... Wlel finish the conversation before you leave the room you twit! ARGH!!!!
This fighting is driving me crazy. I just want to get thehell out of this house when we fight like this b/c I just can't stand being in the house any longer. But I also don't want to be alone and well no one is around. ARGH! Hopefully E will call me tomorrow and I can vent a little. But who knows.
Blah!

0 comments: