Thursday, April 24, 2008

104

That was my temp when I woke up this morning at 4 am and felt like I was on fire! I went to the hospital and they determined I have a uti/kidney infection. They don't admit unless I was pregnant or vomitting which I had neither so they sent me home w/some antibiotics. I have spent the entire day in bed. Lunch time my fever peaked at 104.8!!!! yes that is right it was that high. I have been drinking fluids all day and I try to eat when I take the advil but I just have no appetite (no real complaints there though, lol). I am up now so that I will be able to sleep tonight. I do think my fever broke for now. Around dinner time I woke up totaly drenched and it has been lingering at around 99-101... which is so much better. My head and my back are killing me too. I am just pretty much miserable
On a happy note, I really found what people really care about me. I mean word spread b/c I called the amublance (might as well) and people have been calling me and Kevin all day. I feel so loved!
Off to finish some email before my head explodes.

0 comments: