Friday, April 4, 2008

FINALLY!!!

So finally on a good note... I got a raise today. Just my regular annual raise. however it is techinically my first raise I have recieved even though I have worked there for 3 years. But I have changed positions and apparently everytime I change positions it changes my start date (which I think is a crock of s**t). but regardless. They do a review and I had some awesome comments on there, I felt real good about it. I made a copy so that I can keep it. So now I make a whopping .65 more then I was before. I guess it is better then nothing.

On a note so happy note, I have come to the conclusion that I am annoying. I am a pita! Even Kevin agreed with me the other day that I tend to bug people and that once I become friends w/ them I expect them to be my friend all the time well I guess I think that b/c that is what I would do. My friend says he isn't blowing me off yet he doesn't follow through w/promises etc. And I have decided that I am no longer going to text or call him. So I actually DELETED him from my cell phone and this way there is no chance of me contact him. Hey if he contacts me that is totally cool but I won't ask him to hang out anymore either. I have to stop putting myself out there so much and let people come to me a bit.

As for Kevin and I, we still have not spoken and I don't even know if we will. He is really good at just pretending like it never happened probably why we have the same fight all the time. But we will see.

0 comments: