Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a tiny light...

So I don't want to get too excited but we may have a small light at the end of the tunnel, well not the end but maybe the entrance, lol. But Kev may get a 2 month job. It isn't much but it is 2 months, it is hours towards health insurance it is a steady paycheck. So much easier to budget that way. I just have to be careful and put some away and try not to pay off too much at one time.

As for my friend, I have such a fear of pushing him away that I basically let it go. Not completely but I am going to wait until I can see him face to face and say something. Text message just doesn't cut it. I trust him, I don't really think he lies to me about anything else but this and I think he still does it b/c the only real relationship he has ever had whether it be friend of girlfriend he had to lie and I think he feels that is the way to go. But as Kev put it last night I am not his girlfriend I am not his mom there is just no reason for it.

Andrew went back to school today and as much as I miss him I really think we are sick of each other and I am somewhat relieved. I feel bad saying that but I really am. I still get to spend plenty of time with him I just don't need to spend every waking moment with him. He has fun with his friends and that is important well and of couse he is learning. He has just turned so bratty lately very moody and angry all the time I wish I knew why or how to stop it.

I really wish I could post something happy but I just don't see much happiness going on. A member of our FD passed away this am. Leads me to worry there will be 2 more bad things to happen since these things always travel in 3's. I worry about another FD member who is in the hospital and I hope him well. RIP Pete and prayers to your family.

0 comments: