So I was all excited, my friend P invited me to be his "date" for his company's holiday party this Friday. I hang out with alot of them and I don't mind going so I said why not. I have been pretty excited about going it should be fun. He is a bit nervous b/c well there are some rumors going around about us but who cares, we know what are relationship is so does Kevin and that is all that matters it is no one elses business.
So now... Tuesday... 3 days before the dinner he tells me he doesn't want to go. He says it is b/c of his company. Then immediately says "you know it doesn't have to do with you right" Of course it does. You wouldn't have thought that or felt guilty about that.
I have made arrangements b/c Iw on't be at bowling. I told others that I couldn't go to an event with my company b/c I was going to this thing, I made arrangements with the sitter and now he backs out. And he wonders why I am pissed.
Of course I am pissed, how could I not be! Whatever! Now I don't want to go either. I wish Kevin could find out for sure if he is working Saturday b/c otherwise I would say lets just go back upstate right away! ARGH!!! Now I am in a bad mood and he is supposed to come over for dinner tonight. You know what maybe I don't feel like doing htat either.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment