We went upstate to a little place to cut down our own Christmas trees. it was really nice, got a really big good tree for cheap. Andrew loved it and he loved his snow suit.
He kept picking hte smallest one there, I guess b/c they were his height
I have almost this exact same picture as last year, lol
Decorating the tree
I had the same problem last year trying to get a pic of all 3 of them with their antlers on.
He just thought the whole situation was so funny! I love his face in this one!
His last day of Soccertots they gave him this cute hat he watns to wear it all the time and his new gloves
Santa came on the fire truck again. We went to a neighbors house this year, Andrew was SOOOO excited the whole time!!
Santa gave him this super cute pirate ship.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment