I had a great weekend with my friends. But I came home to find Nikki acting the same way she did before her surgery in September. So we rushed her up to the vet and they feel she may have another disk injury. We have to go back tomorrow to meet with the surgeons again. not necesarily to have surgery but b/c she is there patient. The vet today is hoping that we can keep it under control with medications but we will have to make some permenent lifestyle changes. Obviously she is going to be prone to this. All of the changes seem pretty doable I just don't know what we would do if she needed surgery again. We just can't afford it and both Kev and I agree we are not going to part with her over this. Plus I just don't want her to be in pain. So right now she is on some steroids and some painkillers and pretty knocked out. And I guess we wil get the verdict tomorrow. Wish us luck!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment