Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another quick update...

Well we are hanging in there. Kev is bringing in some money not enough but it is better then nothing and my parents helped us out this month for the taxes and mortgage.
I am going to apply for the hardship on the mortgage and see how that goes. And I think I am going to evict my tenant. I am tired of dealing with his shit. I am pretty bummed b/c I had a friend that said he would take it and I was pretty excited to know that I already had someone lined up but now he isn't sure if he can. We have some time so we will see what happens.
As for me I have been studying basically nonstop for my EMT-CC refresher class in order to avoid having to attend too many classes. E has been helping me which has been super helpful. I finished the test last night and now I just have to do the practicals next week.
P took me to dinner Tuesday night for V-day. We went to the Melting Pot!!! OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!! IT was a wonderful night that I will never forget. He is such a great friend to me!
Andrew is doing well, getting cuter and cuter by the day. He feel Tuesday at Gymboree and cut his lip open. It looks really gross and now I am concerned about an infection b/c he seems to have a fever with no other symptoms. So I am going to keep an eye on it.
SO those are things in a nutshell. I know I promised pics I will try to upload soon.

0 comments: