You ever just have one of those days where just everything gets to you. All the stresses are hitting me all at once and after yesterday with Andrew being some what fussy just doesn't really help either. It has really just put me in a funk for the day. I don't feel like doing anything at all.
To top it off I feel like my friends don't feel the same way as I do. I mean if I had a friend call me or text me that they were in a funk or down in the dumps I would bend over backwards to help out in anyway whether it be to be there, listen, give them a hug whatever. So today I texted E told him I was kind of down, would love a visitor. Now granted I know he had to go to work and his allergies were bothering him so I totally understood that he didn't want to come by (since I have the cats) But not only did he not come by he never called or even texted back. I mean maybe it is just me that I would make sure that I would at least respond back to say sorry I can't but I am here for ya otherwise you know. ARGH!
Good thing is that Kevin will be home tonight and I think he will cook dinner and he is going to hang out with Andrew and then we will watch some tv tonight together so that will be nice! I look forward to it!!!
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment