Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

What a long weekend. I decided in my all of my smartness to go out last night with my friend L. I swore I was not going to really drink. I mean have a cocktail or too but that is it. We get there and L. is like lets do a car bomb. Ok I may be a big drinker but I have never done anything ending in bomb. Ok so twist my arm a bit and I do it (I also did one later in the evening). I had a few other drinks, I wasn't nearly has bombed as I have gotten lately but I was definately drunker then I wanted to be then strolling in at 3 am really did not help.

But Easter went well, cooked Andrew and Kevin breakfast and then went back to sleep. Spent the rest of the day with the family. It was a really great time. I blew my diet but if you had tasted my mom's lasagna you would have blown your diet too, lol. But I will be back on track tomorrow I am sure.

I enjoy spending time with the family and so does Andrew, he was completely wiped out when we got home.

Not much else to say. I have something I want to blog about but I want to wait and see what happens tomorrow and see if I am just being paranoid or if I truly have a right to be upset.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

0 comments: