Friday, March 21, 2008

Back up

I am back up. I was all set to start another post when I was breifly shut down. Apparently it was thought that I was a spam blog... obviously I am not.

So now what was I going to blog about... Oh I remember now, about my day at work. Well maybe lack of work b/c they sent me home, or I should say I volunteered to go home b/c we had no school groups and there was a million staff on. I really wanted to go home and rest but I ended up running a few errands and then getting the little man.

I have to say that as much as I love the fact that my parents watch him for me, I am finding that everytime he leaves there, there are some problems. All he does is snack all day long, and yes I have tried to give them the appropriate snacks and he gets some but still he won't eat his meals. He never naps well, and well unfortunately my dad is not the best at changing diapers. I wish I knew of a way to tell them nicely that these things need to change without totally upsetting them, or am I just being too picky?

0 comments: