Things have just been crazy.... Nothing is good... Bills, money, work, everything is pretty shitty and I think that might be why I haven't blogged. I don't even sit at my pc in a while. One good thing is I got a new phone YAH! My phone was terrible.
But as I sit here for the past 2 1/2 hours on the phone with mortgage companies, credit card companies etc... Just gives you an idea how bad things are.
On a personal side... things with P and I have been fairly stressed, but I think things are moving on. In a different direction then we both thought and maybe in a way we didn't want but I think it will all work out. It was kind of hairy there for a while though.
As for E... I have given up. I feel like I have been reaching out and wanting his friendship more then he does me. I am finally going to stop. I really thought it was just me but he has proven to me and kevin and P that he really is not being a good friend to me. I don't think it is intentional I think he just has his priorties screwed up and I don't think he even realizes he hurts me when he does. Maybe one day he will wake up. but idk. I mean he has not been terrible, he has been there for me sometimes.... but... yeah somethings he just is just not right and I have even in a way voiced them to him.
Andrew... he is a riot... he cracks me up everyday! I really do need to upload pics... I will I promise.
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment